Friday, November 25, 2016

Friday Book Review: Warriors by Erin Hunter

Hi!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! In-between leftovers and holiday shopping, feel free to read another good book review by Nikki, who is one of our staff reviewers! Here is her review:


"First of all, there are 32 Main books (and counting) so you can read from the beginning or start on any book in the middle of the series. I highly recommend reading the whole series.  The books also come with super edition bonus stories and journeys that covers the past lives and happens between the arcs.

There are bonus guidebooks and manga adventures! There is so much consistency, detail, lore, and love put into this series. Once you are hooked, there's no turning back!

I personally have grown up, known, and loved some of the characters almost to the point where I would call them my friends. I have lived through battles, death, disaster, and life with these characters as you may after reading this series!"


Here is also a website to learn more about the Warriors universe: http://www.warriorcats.com/meet-the-warriors


No comments:

Post a Comment