Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Happy Tuesday, Pokemon of the Week, and Pokemon GO Updates

Hi! Happy Tuesday!

I hope you are staying warm on this snowy day--winter weather has finally caught up with us.
If you are a Pokemon GO player, I hope this information will make your day!
First, the screen (when you first open up the app) has a holiday theme. These little touches keep the game current and interesting!


(Photo courtesy of mirror.co.uk.com)

Second, today's featured Pokemon is Pikachu. I know Pikachu has been mentioned in the past, but there's an added bonus--Pikachu has a santa hat. I've seen the pocket monster nearby on the lower right hand side of the screen, but I haven't had the opportunity to catch it yet.

Finally, I read that there will be other holiday Pokemon to locate, especially ice Pokemon. This event will occur from December 12-December 29. Have fun!


(Photo courtesy of pocket-lint.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment