Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Pokemon of the Week and Two Months with Pokemon GO!

Hello!

Each week, until I have caught them all, I would like to feature a Pokemon of the Week. This week's featured Pokemon is Psyduck. He (or she) is pretty cute. I like how geography affects the Pokemon that is seen, and I caught this one near the St. Joseph River in Mishawaka, IN.

It's been two months since the game Pokemon GO launched, and I notice that it is still going strong! It's been exactly two months--and two smartphones later--since I signed up my trainer and started hunting and catching virtual monsters.

I am a proud member of Team Instinct (that's the yellow team, if you haven't reached Level 5 yet), and on Level 20. I have only participated in the the Pokemon GO Gyms once, and my poor Pokemon was badly beaten. (I can't remember which Pokemon I used.) What team are you on? What level are you on?

Also, I have recently incubated and hatched a few Pokemon. Other than that, I am content with catching and evolving Pokemon. Have you hatched Pokemon? I would like to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment