Friday, February 17, 2017

Pokemon GO of the Week: Hoothoot

Happy Friday!

I, like many devoted Pokemon players, anxiously awaited for the updates to Pokemon GO. As promised, the folks at Niantic promised diehard players like me that there will be up to 80 new Pokemon to catch.

Yesterday, they delivered on their promise. I noticed several shadowy Pokemon and new features added to the game. I haven't discovered them all yet, but one feature is that you can find Pineapple Berries to feed to Pokemon to make them drop more candy.

The first newer Pokemon I captured is Hoothoot. Owls are cute, and Hoothoot is no exception. It took about three or four Pokeballs to catch Hoothoot. This pokemon will eventually evolve into Noctowl. I think it will be a hoot to catch more pokemon! (Couldn't resist.) Enjoy!

Photograph courtesy of pokemongoguide.org

Photograph courtesy of pokemongoguide.org










No comments:

Post a Comment