Wednesday, July 26, 2017

YA Book Review: Cirque Du Freak: A Living Nightmare


Title: Cirque du Freak 
Author: Darren Shan
Star Rating: 5

"When I first saw this book series, I thought it was your average horror story with werewolves and vampires out to murder everyone. I wasn't even close. Considering that I never read anything related to the supernatural, I enjoyed it. Darren, the main character who tells the story, is intriguing because of the sacrifices he makes. (I don't want to spoil why and what happens referring to his sacrifice.) 
I also find it interesting that the main character and the author have the same exact name! In the beginning of the book, the main character tells us that everyone's names have been changed, including his. So, that leads me to question if Darren Shan is really Darren Shan?" -Regan S.








No comments:

Post a Comment