Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Book Review Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

Here are a couple of YA book reviews by Savannah, age 13:

Book Author: Melody Carlson
Book Title: Pitch Black 
Star Rating: 5 Stars


















"I liked this book because it keeps you going. You never want to stop. I finished (this book) in one day. It is sad, but breath-taking. You never know what to expect."



Book Author: Gina Ciocca
Book Title: Last Year's Mistake
Star Rating: 5 Stars




"In the book Last Year's Mistake, there were a ton of interesting things going on. It was a romantic, drama-filled, and exciting book! You get very excited about one chapter that you have to read on. I loved this book so much. It is my favorite book now. It kind of reminds me of a mystery book, but romantic. I would recommend this book to people that like books with romance. (It is) funny, interesting, and just amazing. I loved this book. I wish she wrote another one like it."

Both books are in the MCPL YA collection! Check out or reserve a copy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment