Monday, March 6, 2017

Pokemon of the Week: Fiesta Pikachu!


If you have been playing Pokemon GO recently, you may have noticed that there is a Fiesta Pikachu running around. It's an elusive little pocket monster; it's taken me three days to finally catch it for Instagram and for this blog post! How fitting that Pikachu is jumping up and down for joy here; I felt the same way when I caught it!




The reason Niantic created Fiesta Pikachu is that late February was Pokemon's 20th anniversary, and Pikachu was (and is) one of the main characters in Pokemon. Pikachu is an electric pokemon, and uses thundershock and discharge for combat.  I wonder if Fiesta Pikachu is evolved to Raichu that the hat stays? (Santa Hat Pokemon evolved with the hat, so I am inclined to think so.)

Have a good week!  I hope you are able to catch Fiesta Pikachu!

No comments:

Post a Comment